|Our Mission||To know Jesus Christ and make Him known by serving the medically underserved in central Africa.|
|Our Vision||To impact the health of a nation by offering health and hope to those who need it most.|
|Our Values||Loving communication, childlike faith, praying in community, courage, competence, and compassion, for life.|
|Our Goal||Increase life expectancy and decrease maternal, child, and infant mortality for those living in our region.|
|Our Strategy||Strengthen the hospital’s spiritual ministry. Seek and save the lost. Make disciples.|
Global Outreach Mission maintains a firm stands on the inspiration and inerrancy of Holy Scripture, the Deity of Jesus Christ and other doctrinal positions which are central to evangelical theology.
- We believe the Bible to be verbally inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all men have sinned and for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ